Sculptra Before & Afters↓
What is Sculptra?
Sculptra is an injectable facial treatment that helps to regenerate deep facial tissues resulting in restored facial volume, improved lines, wrinkles and skin smoothness. Unlike traditional fillers Sculptra is a bio-stimulant made from Poly-L-lactic acid and acts by replacing collagen and volume subtly over time by encouraging your own natural collagen to form.
How many treatments will I need?
Typically a series of 2-4 treatments are required at intervals of 4-6 weeks between sessions. During the course of treatment at our skin clinic, collagen growth is stimulated. The results will usually last more than 2 years.
- Treatment time: 30mins
- Visible results: Improves facial volume, skin smoothness, lines and wrinkles.
- Results duration: Up to 24 months
- Price: From £350
5 vials over 3 sessions
5 month and 4 treatments Before and after treatment
To arrange your appointment for Sculptra treatment in Leeds, York & Manchester please contact us online or call us on: Leeds Clinic - 0113 278 3344 York Clinic - 01904 633833 Manchester Clinic - 0161 4344155
What areas can be treated?
- Upper face; Sculptra is used to treat temples
- Middle part of the face: nasolabial folds,(deep lines between the nose and mouth)
- Tear trough, cheek augmentation, submalar volumising
- Lower part of the face; marionette lines (folds around the corners of the mouth), pre-jowls sulcus, mandibular (jaw) line
- What results can I expect and are they immediate?
No the results are not immediate. Collagen is gradually stimulated over the course of the treatments.
Some visible results can be seen over the first few weeks but Sculptra is designed to deliver maximum results over 2-3 sessions of treatment. Each session will provide more and more results. These results can last over 2 years.
- Is there any downtime?
No, you can resume normal activities straight away.
- How do I make an appointment?
Speak to one of our highly experienced doctors about Sculptra by booking a Free consultation at one of our clinics. They will be able to discuss the treatment with you and check your suitability. Call Leeds 0113 2783344 York 01904 633833 Manchester 0161 4344155 Or fill out our contact form.