Welcome to Skin Doctor Clinics. We have outlined some terms on which we provides services to our clients. It is important that you read and fully understand these before any treatments take place. If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to speak to a member of our team.
Appointments & Cancellations
- Initial consultations are free of charge. Reassessment appointments, or any appointment made as a result of genuine concerns about the treatment will also be free of charge. Skin Doctor Clinics reserves the right to apply a charge, indicated in advance, for our time in some circumstances.
- We will advise you of the time and date of your appointment. Nurses and Practitioners are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols.
- We do not guarantee continued treatment with a named Practitioner, although we will endeavour to accommodate continuity of care where possible.
- If you cannot attend your appointment, we require at least 24 hours’ notice in order to reassign your appointment time to another client. If you do not provide 24 hours’ notice, you will be charged £50 for that treatment or lose a session if the treatment is part of a course. We also reserve the right to discontinue future treatment with clients who repeatedly cancel appointments without the required notice.
- Skin Doctor Clinics ask that you arrive five minutes before your allotted appointment time, in order to complete any necessary paperwork. Late arrival may result in your treatment time being reduced. If you are running late, it is important you contact the clinic so we can try and alter your appointment accordingly. If you are late, your appointment may be delayed further by later appointments being seen on time.
- Skin Doctor Clinics will use its best endeavours to ensure that your appointment runs to time, however, there may be times when, for reasons beyond our control, your appointment is delayed. Very occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, we may need to cancel your appointment at short notice. In the unlikely event that this becomes necessary we will make every attempt to contact you to inform you of the fact and to re-arrange your appointment for a mutually convenient time. We do not offer compensation if it is necessary for us to cancel your appointment.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparations you might need to make prior to treatment taking place. Failure to make any such preparations may result in your treatment being delayed, your treatment time being reduced or extra costs being incurred.
Payments and Refunds
- Unless you have purchased a course of treatments, all treatments must be paid for at the time of the appointment and proof of your ability to pay may be required prior to any treatment taking place. We accept payment by most major credit/debit cards and cash.
- Value packs are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you
- Some treatment bookings may require a deposit payment in advance to secure the time required.
- I understand that Skin Doctor Clinics reserves the right to refer non-payments to debt collection agents.
Suitability and Liability
- We will always assess your suitability for treatment prior to any treatment being carried out. If we consider that you are unsuitable for the treatment you have enquired about, or if we consider that the treatment is unlikely to be successful, we will inform you of the fact and the reasons why we have reached this conclusion. In these circumstances you will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
- Skin Doctor Clinics is not liable for any economic loss (including loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Skin Doctor Clinics with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Skin Doctor Clinics will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of Skin Doctor Clinics regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Skin Doctor Clinic’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Skin Doctor Clinic’s negligence
- Skin Doctor Clinics cannot allow under 16’s to come into the clinic unless accompanied by a responsible adult. Where an adult is receiving a consultation or treatment, an additional responsible adult must accompany a child under 16.
Please note that we do not offer refunds on any treatment or product purchases. However, if you change your mind about your purchase within 14 days, we are happy to exchange it for another treatment or product or offer you a credit note. This policy does not apply to products which have been used or opened.
Complaints Policy – A Summary
Skin Doctor Clinics has a written complaints policy, including the stages of the process and the timescale we aim to achieve in dealing with any complaint. A copy of our Client Complaints Procedure is available from reception, and a summary provided below:
- If you wish to lodge a complaint, the Registered Manager will be informed and will deal with the matter. If the complaint is made in person, you will be taken into a private area and time given to hear the comment or complaint in full.
- During the course of the investigation, Skin Doctor Clinics may require you to attend an additional consultation with the practitioner involved in your treatment, if this is deemed appropriate. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution, or have any objection to being seen by this practitioner, the clinic’s Medical Director will review your case.
- If the complainant is not the client, written consent must be provided by the client on whose behalf the complaint is being lodged.
- If the complaint is made in writing, the complaint will be recorded as such and the client invited to lodge an official complaint, laying out in details the circumstances of the complaint. This will allow us to deal with the complaint in a recorded and structured manner.
This is a summary of the complaints procedure. A full version is available upon request.
For further clarification of our Terms & Conditions, please contact our Clinic Manager. Call 0113 2783344, email email@example.com or drop into our medical clinic.
Website Usage – Terms and Conditions
terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.